Monday, September 1, 2008

About me

Hi! My name is Chris and if you don't already know I am an RHP(Right Handed Pitcher). I pitch for my high school and my towns summer league team. I have a fastball that clocks around the mid 70's to low 80's on a good day although my velocity is improving. A lot of people in my school don't believe I can be a good pitcher, my summer league coach included. My summer league team had a 4-0 lead in our district tournemant when they brought in a different pitcher. He gave up that lead and we lost the game... I was eligible to pitch that day and was very ready to but my coach didn't think i could pitch us to a win. That has pretty much been the story of my baseball career, since i was 3. I am a Junior and 16 years old and I am here to tell you my progress to becoming a college and hopefully pro pitcher.

No comments: